The Wild Bird Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/Aviary Escape

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

/Aviary Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: /Aviary Escape

Post  Albinosilver Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am

((Wow, he's slow x3))

After a bit, Tash managed to get up, one wing dragging on the ground.

"Aw, it's okay Tash! Owner will come by soon and fix you right up~ I injured my wing when I was a young fledgling too, and with owner's help, I was up and flying again in no time!" Salin put his wing around Tash.
Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

http://thewbs.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Itabia Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 am

((ikr?))

Normally, Plume, being the hotheaded mother as she is, would have swat Salin's wing away, but she was so happy and relieved that Tash was ok, she actually found comfort in it.

Furrow summed up the energy to lift his head slightly (which was ringing and felt like 1000 lbs at the time). "Ow, I think I heard a crack. Damnit."
He glanced over at the others, who were snuggled together warmly, smiling and cheeping. "Wow, since when did they become a family? Geez, how long have I been out? Naturally no one came looking for me to check if I was okay." He let his head fall back. "I hate everyone."

Itabia

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet270 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

(-.- Where am I supposed to jump in at this point?)
Violet270
Violet270

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinosilver Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 am

((Easy, the finches were all dumped outside, so just say what your finch does.))
Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet270 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm

OOC// So Furrow is the dad of the family or is Daeron?

Violet270
Violet270

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinosilver Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm

(( The dad is unknown, and they aren't all family d: ))
Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinosilver Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:44 pm

((Trying to get things movin along now..))

The warm glow of the setting sun shone on each goldfinches' feathers as they perched in a row on top of the broken cage. This was a time for families and friends to get together, discuss their day and preen each other. As usual, Salin was the first to speak.

"Wow, what a great day this was~ See, I knew there was nothing wrong with owner!" He glanced at Furrow with an 'I told you so' look. "But I can't wait to get inside in the warmth, it's quite chilly out this late, no?" He rufled and fluffed up his feathers as he spoke.

~

Tash stood between Salin and Plume, already sound asleep. Her broken wing drooping slightly.
Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Itabia Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yeah, of course you'd think that it was a great day," Furrow replied. "You didn't break a wing, or nearly fall unconscious without anyone caring."

"Shut up, Furrow." Plume snapped, gazing out into the dazing warmth of the tinted orange sky. "First time we went outside for days and you spent it moping and complaining. How expected of you."

"First time we went outside for days and you went ahead and let your only daughter break her wing within the first 10 sec-" the moment the words left his mouth, Furrow realized it was a mistake.

Plume looked at him sternly, but there was obvious pain in her eyes. He inched away and bowed his head apologetically. "I'm sorry, I-I..."

"Save it," Said Plume. "Come one, let's go back inside, I need to tend to Tash."

Itabia

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinosilver Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

It was starting to get dark and the finches were beginning to worry...

Why wasn't owner here to take them back inside yet?
Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet270 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Daeron flew in bounds from branch to branch. Things were bad. Very bad. Tash's wing was injured and no one could fix it but her.

OOC// Are they in an enclosed area made for them to fly or just out side?

Username:violet270
Name:Maple
Appearance: Female American GoldFinch
Personality:To be seen.
Other:
Violet270
Violet270

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinosilver Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 pm

((The owner didn't want them, so she threw them outside. But they're so tame, they think she'll come back and bring them back inside like usual. But it's getting dark and they aren't sure what to do...They can leave if they wanted to))
Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet270 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 pm

OOC//KK Smile

Daeron looked over at Tash fast asleep between Salin and Plume. When was she coming? Was she even coming? Poor Tash. That wing isn't getting any better.

Violet270
Violet270

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinosilver Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Tash was awaken by the loud chittering. She immeadiatly reconized the voice.

"Oh, Neph.." She got up to find all the finches crowded around Neph, who stood on the highest part of the cage.

"Thank you all." She spoke. "As you may have noticed, owner has yet to come bring us back inside. I'm sure some sort of emergency has come up, to have 'stalled' her in any way. So for now, we'll have to patiently wait." She looked around. "But my 7 years in this house have tought me one important thing... That at night, there are dangerous creatures. I've only heard rumors about them...the hunters with the glowing eyes. Agile and sly. They'll pick us off one by one if we stay here."

"So, what do you suggest we do?" a random finch cried out.

"We fly..." She spread her great wings. And flew up to the very top of the backyard tree. "Even they cannot reach us up here where the branches are the thinest."

Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet270 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

"Tash can't fly. Her wing is badly injured" said Daeron. He was annoyed by Neph. Just because Neph was the oldest it always made it as if she was the know it all. It annoyed him. These night creatures sounded ridiculous. Besides what about Tash? They couldn't leave her here. She certainly can't fly with her wing injured.
Violet270
Violet270

Back to top Go down

Post  Itabia Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:53 am

"Daeron's right, Tash is in no shape to fly!" Plume retorted. She then looked down at her daughter with soft loving eyes. "A bird should not have to go through all this pain at such a young age."

The other birds chirped loudly in agreement.
"You want a baby bird to fly in a state like that??"
"How cruel!"
"We shouldn't have to listen to you anyway."

Suddenly, another bird fluttered up to the highest part if the cage and perched beside Neph. He fluffed up his feathers and turned around to face everyone. It was Furrow.

"I don't think anyone besides Neph here realizes that we are clearly stuck between a rock and a hard place! I understand your concerns, Tash is indeed in no state to fly." His eyes suddenly darkened to a glare and his voice lowered to a serious tone. "But to all of you here, those who are younger, the worst things that you've ever experienced were someone getting sick or something. You have all never experienced the dangers outside the cage like Neph here. She is not being cruel, she is negotiating with us the best she can."

Itabia

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet270 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 am

Maple was scared. Outside things. What could that mean? She felt bad for Tash but she didn't want to be hurt by these things. She sighed she wished she had comfort from someone. But that wouldn't happen. She hadn't had comfort in anyone not yet. She was the newest bird.

-----------------------

Daeron glared at Furrow. Then looked back at Tash she was so young and fragile. She could barely fly and now with a broken wing... How bad could these creatures be? He shook his head.
Violet270
Violet270

Back to top Go down

Post  Itabia Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Plume looked down at her precious Tash helplessly. "Well...I suppose anything is better than just sitting here doing nothing..."

Furrow's eyes lit up. "Yes! Yes! Plume has got the right idea!"

Ignoring Furrow, she gently shielded Tash's wing with her own. "I guess all we can do now is find a safe place to tend to Tash while we wait for our owner." She gave everyone a harsh, threatening glare. "Does anyone protest against this idea?"

Itabia

Back to top Go down

Post  Albinosilver Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Salin spread a wing to support Tash on the other side.

"Here, we can do this," he began flapping, lifting Tash's feet off the ground.
Albinosilver
Albinosilver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2